Client Support Specialist Call Center (Hybrid/Remote)
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
Summary of Role:
NFP is seeking an entry level Client Support Specialist to provide benefit administration support and guidance to clients. The ideal candidate will provide exceptional customer service by assisting new and existing clients with benefit enrollment, billing and eligibility, ordering id cards, locating in-network providers, benefit education and other issues.
Essential Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide quick resolution to incoming requests: ordering id cards, locating in-network providers, on-line enrollment support, password reset, explaining benefits, processing qualifying events, providing claims and appeals assistance, and contacting providers to resolve issues.
- Maintain ongoing eligibility in bswift and with vendors.
- Produce monthly or quarterly reconciliations comparing bswift to the carrier platform, reporting and researching discrepancies.
- Conduct monthly detailed bill reconciliation
- Build strong relationship with assigned client block
- Serve as clients go to contact for benefit administration
- Assist Account Management team with pre and post enrollment processes: Preparing file for upload or entry to carrier sites, conducting an audit of elections to ensure limitations are not exceeded, carrier enrollment/change/deletion, compiling payroll deduction reports, submitting evidence of insurability forms and updating bswift.
- Provide administrative support as needed: assist with ordering of supplies, contact/manage office vendors, prepare packets and/or client fulfillment needs, etc.
- Provide back up support by answer incoming calls and documenting calls in client management system (bswift) and/or client employee file.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Strong Speaking/Writing Skills - Effectively communicating with others on the phone and in writing to articulate the resolution and/or items or information needed.
- Leadership- Provide direction, training and development for team members. Develop processes and procedures for effective service.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills – Provide professional yet compassionate support to resolve issues quickly and efficiently. Ideal candidate will possess the ability to diffuse intense situations and gain the trust of the caller for positive resolution.
- Desktop Computer Skills – Microsoft Office proficiency is an essential part of this position to include Excel and the creation of spreadsheets and manipulating the data. VLOOKUP is used to compare data sets in determining changes and/or discrepancies.
Desired Qualifications: Experience in the employee benefit industry or with benefit administration platforms, such as bswift, is preferred but not required.
Education: High School Diploma
Working Conditions: Will work in a climate-controlled office environment
Physical Demand: Ability to sit at a computer for a long period of time. Duties require standing, walking, talking, sitting, and hearing.
What We Offer
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.