Assistant Vice President - Sales PCG
Location: Los Angeles, California
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
Summary of Role:
The Vice President has responsibility for growing organic revenue with medium to highly complex clients through an integrated selling strategy. Manages sales results, maintains strong relationships with key client and prospect stakeholders and carriers and is responsible for policy compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds, manages, and leads a team to handle marketing, on-going service, and risk
- Leads sales activities with P&C or Benefits more complex clients and prospects (need to
quantify size of companies?)
- Confers with senior sales leaders on setting targets and reports actual results. Reviews
sales results with members of sales team, strategizing changes and troubleshooting
- Influences policies and may monitor sales teams within the office to ensure compliance.
- Involved in new hire selections and internal promotions that impact the sales team.
- Develops and initiates plans to increase sales, lower costs, and continuously improve
- Confers with senior management on setting targets and reports actual results.
- Reviews sales results with subordinates, strategizing changes and troubleshooting
- Develops and maintains relationships with key clients, prospect stakeholders, and
- Acts as subject matter expert for company products and services.
- Provides mentoring and coaching to team members.
- May be involved in setting policies and monitoring of offices within the region to
- May decide on all new hire selections and internal promotions.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Knowledge of benefits administration, HealthCare Reform, industry trends, carrier
products and services
- Ability to work independently and anticipate client and team needs
- Effective time management and decision-making skills
- Diligent follow-up skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Commanding presentation and public speaking abilities
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS preferred with
- More than 10 years of directly related industry sales experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
broker’s license or Life and Health broker's license.)
What We Offer:
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary range for this position is $110,000 – $125,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.