(Remote) Salesforce Support
Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
This can be a remote position or a hybrid position with in-office flexibility 2-3 days a week.
The role of the Salesforce Support will be part of the CRM Services Support team, who specialize in managing Salesforce and its suite of products. As a Analyst, this person will support maintenance of Production environments by identifying & resolving issues raised by our business/Salesforce community, as well as expanding new business processes. Candidate will work closely with co-workers, functional leaders, and Salesforce experts along with other members w/in our cross-functional technology team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support SFDC CRM application, including support requests and escalated administrative needs, in both Lightning & Classic UIs
- Deliver training and provide technical support to our end users.
- Work collaboratively with our Data team and other integrated systems team to understand data collection and system requirements to support integrated system delivery.
- Work together with the delivery team to understand internal controls and system requirements to support various initiatives.
- Create, update, and maintain process & training documentation for various audiences.
- Monitor and troubleshoot any reported issues
- Monitor Salesforce CRM environment to maintain clean hygiene within the system to ensure accurate reporting of data
- Create & maintain both standard and custom Reports & Dashboards
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Analyst/Administrator
- Fluency with declarative process automation including Flow, Process Builder, Validation Rules and Formulas.
- Working knowledge of data securities
- Experience with both Salesforce Lightning & Classic UIs.
- Knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce
- Proven ability to align Business Processes and Salesforce best practices
- Proficient MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
- Versatile, excellent problem-solving, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with AppExchange products
- Experience with Account Engagement (Pardot) & CRM Analytics Plus (TCRM) a plus
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
- Certified Salesforce Administrator a plus
What We Offer
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others. The base salary range for this position is $54,000 – $91,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.