Office Coordinator, Personal Risk Insurance (St. Johnsbury, VT Office)
Location: Blacksburg, Virginia
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
Summary of Role:
This position supports the Personal Risk Service Center-Northeast team and Personal Risk offices within the NYC Metro and Northeast regions. The primary responsibility, in partnership with a peer resource from the Commercial Special Business Unit, is to process incoming and outgoing business mail. This location is the hub for incoming customer correspondence for all offices in the region. The Coordinator will learn to open, scan, upload/attach and route mail to the appropriate office/staff members through the Agency Management System. In addition to managing mail the Office Coordinator will be accountable for basic administrative and support functions as assigned by their supervisor.
This role is in office 5x a week in St. Johnsbury, VT
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and preparing outgoing mail
- Setting up of activities needed from incoming mail within Agency Management system
- Assist in management and organization procedures by working on various projects as needed.
- Provide needed support within Service Team as needed.
- Effective organizational skills – keeps files and work area organized.
- Work as a team player within many different teams and management
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Perform Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Must also have basic desktop computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Must be enthusiastic, with a positive and professional demeanor and solid communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Individual must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation system.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school graduate or an equivalent required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- None required
- Previous office environment experience
What We Offer
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.