Account Coordinator, Personal Risk Insurance (Hybrid-Palm Springs, CA)
Location: Palm Springs, California
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,400 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
Summary of Role:
NFP P&C Private Client Group is a retail operation for affluent and wealthy individuals and families seeking personal lines (PL) products in the United States, part of Europe, and Canada. Headquartered in New York City with fourteen offices across the country, we specialize in insurance ranging from homeowners and auto to specialty lines such as aircraft and watercraft. Private Client Group is a division of NFP Property & Casualty. Our parent company, NFP, is a leader in the delivery of benefits solutions for companies of all sizes in the delivery of life insurance and wealth management solutions.
The Service Center Coordinator is an entry-level role assisting the account teams by providing basic administrative and support functions in the team's day-to-day servicing of clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist a team of 7+ Account Managers with daily or routine responsibilities in processing endorsements, agency bill transactions, creating evidences of insurance and automobile identification cards and direct bill reconciliations
- Will liaise with external carriers and escrow companies
- Inputs changes (such as renewals) and files various items electronically in EPIC document management system
- Follow up with the insurance companies for outstanding policy endorsements, etc.
- Prepares I.D. cards, evidence of insurance, applications, binders and cancellations under the direction of Account Manager or Account Executive
- Maintains suspense file both electronic and manual for various correspondence and endorsements
- Processes premium and non-premium endorsements
- Must maintain phone coverage for receptionist or teammate in his/her absence
- Will assist on various projects as needed and assign by Department Manager
- Matches mail, i.e. policies, endorsements, pending mail, copies
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of administration customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, HS Diploma or GED required
- Experience in insurance and EPIC software is desired
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
What We Offer:
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others. The base salary range for this position is $40,000 – $70,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.