(Hybrid) Salesforce Admin Lead
Location: Albany, New York
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
This hybrid opportunity has the ability to work out of one of our NY, IL, or TX offices.
The role of the Salesforce Lead will be part of the Delivery team within the realm of CRM Services. Specialize in managing multiple Salesforce orgs and its suite of products. As a Salesforce Lead this person will lead a small team to help identify, develop, and expand new business processes while working closely with co-workers, functional leaders, and Salesforce experts along with other members w/in our cross-functional technology team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple SFDC CRM instances, including support requests and escalated administrative needs
- Partner with cross-functional teams to design, prioritize, and deploy Salesforce system enhancements based on the business impact and scalability. Translating business requirements into system developments.
- Create custom workflows (workflows / process builder / flows), reports and dashboards, configure the system, monitor, and troubleshoot any reported issues
- Provide hands-on configuration support for new and existing Salesforce.com features
- Owns the Sales tech stack and manages existing vendor relationships, as well as new tool & AppExchange evaluations
- Migrate organization from Salesforce Classic to Lightning UI
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions
- Create and maintain documentation/training material assisting in training of users to help ensure adoption of tools
What We’re Looking For
- Fluency with declarative process automation including Flow, Process Builder, and advanced formulas.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning UI is required.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce
- Proven ability to align Business Processes and Salesforce best practices
- Demonstrated effectiveness in translating business requirements into technical specifications and implementing the solutions
- Versatile, excellent problem-solving, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Apex is a plus
- Experience working with AppExchange products
- Experience with Pardot & SalesLoft preferred
Education and/or Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Certified Platform Developer 1
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others. The base salary range for this position is $61,000 -115,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, the skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. The actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.