Commercial Insurance: Construction Wrap-Up (OCIP/CCIP) Adminstration/Serv.
Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
Summary of Role:
This role is leveled as an Account Manager responsible for working with NFP Construction Advisors/Client Executives and Contractors to service P&C Construction Wrap-Up accounts. The position requires day-to-day servicing (not selling) and entails a great deal of verbal, electronic and other written communication. Work is completed with a significant amount of independent discretion. You will have/gain exposure to Contractor Controlled Insurance Programs (CIP) and Owner Controlled Insurance Programs (OCIP). This is a growth opportunity that will develop into staff management/supervision, thus working hybrid from the VT office is ideal.
This position will support our national construction wrap-up practice from our West Hartford, CT office or one of our Vermont offices. We offer the flexibility of a hybrid schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize NFP’s Wrap-Up risk management information system (RMIS)
- Read, review and understand manuals for each project assigned
- Review enrollment information for compliance
- Review Certificate of Insurance and Endorsements evidencing coverage, track renewal Certificates
- Review and calculate insurance costs based on the Insurance pages provided
- Enrolling subcontractors in the program.
- Follow-up for compliance.
- Review select reports for compliance
- Assist in other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-confident to make sound independent decisions
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people and function well both in a team environment and autonomously
- Ability to handle situations in a calm, courteous and professional manner
- Customer focused to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Intermediate level of experience in Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Must be able to read, analyze and reconcile financial reports
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sharp attention to detail, decision-making skills, and problem resolution
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities, deadlines and technology
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates degree (or equivalent), and BA/BS preferred
- More than 3 years of client service and/or industry and Commercial Lines product experience preferred. Also, open to Personal Lines experience with client management experience
- Training will be provided on wrap-up construction and systems
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- P&C Insurance License or ability to obtain within six months of hire.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. The actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.