Associate, Data Operations (Hybrid)
Location: San Rafael, California
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment Advisory firm with $20B in AUM. We have more than 250 employees serving clients from 20 offices in 11 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all aspects of a client's financial life to deliver thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what is most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment Advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
The Data Operations Associate will be a member of Wealthspire’ s Data Operations Team and will interact with other members of the Wealthspire Data Operations Team as well as with members of the West Coast Region’s Investment Operations team, including: the Head of Trading, Portfolio Managers, and Compliance Associate. This position requires excellent ability with numbers, strong attention to detail, as well as honed organizational skills to successfully manage many operational (internal) responsibilities in the following areas:
- Act as the primary liaison with Tamarac Advisor Services for data maintenance of the West Coast Region Tamarac instance
- Maintain security settings
- Maintain account sets, searches, views, templates, reports, dashboards
- Populate account and group fields for new accounts and clients
- Validate accuracy of client performance and capital flows
- Verify that security, portfolio, transaction, and pricing data from custodians and other sources is accurate
- Assist with other database maintenance, as necessary
- Maintain database back-up files
- Assist with Tamarac Rebalancing
- Populate account-level templates and settings
- Maintain models and target allocations
- Create rebalancing groups and configure underlying accounts for trading
- Ongoing portfolio rebalancing testing
- Additional tasks and responsibilities:
- Back up daily activity reporting and trade reconciliation
- Pricing non-standard assets and reconciling values
- Review, update and improve overall processes/procedures
- Performs other duties as and when needed.
- Bachelors degree
- At least two years of relevant work experience
- Numerical accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a team environment
- Professional appearance and manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
***Candidate selected for the role will be required to attend the San Rafael office 2-3x a week***
We’re part of NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. NFP is a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,500 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions.
What We Offer
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others. The base salary range for this position is $60,000 – $80,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives. (and/or commission).
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.