Service Team Account Coordinator, Insurance (In office-Vermont)
Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
Summary of Role:
The Service Team Account Coordinator is a team member assisting Account Manager and Account Executives from various NFP offices across an assigned geography. The individual provides administrative and processing support for client accounts having insurance with various insurance carriers. This is a support role, requiring the coordinator to assist the account teams by providing basic administrative and support functions in the team’s day-to-day servicing of clients.
This role will be for a full time in office position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist a team of Account Managers with daily or routine responsibilities in processing endorsements, creating evidence of insurance and automobile identification cards and direct bill reconciliations
- Will liaise with external carriers and escrow companies
- Inputs changes (such as renewals) and files various items electronically in EPIC document management system
- Follow up with the insurance companies for outstanding policy endorsements, etc.
- Prepares I.D. cards, evidence of insurance, applications, binders and cancellations under the direction of Account Manager or Account Executive
- Maintains suspense file both electronic and manual for various correspondence and endorsements
- Processes premium and non-premium endorsements
- Will assist on various projects as needed and assign by Department Manager
- Matches mail, i.e. policies, endorsements, pending mail, copies
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of administration customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, HS Diploma or GED required
- Experience in insurance and EPIC software is desired
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confident to make sound independent decisions
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Team player, adaptive to mentoring and continual learning
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- P&C License is not required upon hire but will be required within six months of hire.
What We Offer
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.