Associate, Client Service
Location: Potomac, Maryland
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment Advisory firm with $20B in AUM. We have more than 250 employees serving clients from 20 offices in 11 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all aspects of a client's financial life to deliver thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what is most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment Advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
About the job
Wealthspire Advisors is a Fee-Only Fiduciary with 20 locations throughout the East Coast, West Coast, Midwest, and Mid-Atlantic regions, specializing in exceptional service to clients that pairs tailored portfolios with a personalized financial plan and service team. With the ultimate goal of simplifying financial lives and helping clients fulfill their aspirations, our team believes in a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability. As a subsidiary of NFP Corp, we also have access to extensive corporate resources and business partners that few other independent registered investment advisory (RIA) firms offer. This CSA will support our wealth management division (not our insurance or retirement divisions).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, advisors and other team members across the firm.
- Interact directly with clients regarding different types of requests, such as money movement requests, account balances, re-ordering of checks, charitable giving confirmations, etc.
- Manage distribution/receipt of clients’ paperwork.
- Answer phone calls, resolve issues, and/or take messages as needed.
- Utilize CRM application to perform various functions, such as submitting/assigning tasks, running dialogues (onboarding/offboarding of clients, new contract, and RMD requests), creating new contact entries, updating existing contact information, utilizing the dashboard feature to track tasks, running reports, etc.
- Collaboratively work with other Wealthspire teams, coordinating items such as preparation and submission of client paperwork.
- Prepare client letters/emails as needed.
- Assist advisors with scheduling client meetings and calendar management.
- Confirm appointments directly with clients, via email and/or phone.
- Perform other duties as and when needed.
- College degree (preferred). New grads considered with a business and/or finance-related degree and internship/work experience.
- Minimum two years of directly related industry experience (preferred); experience in financial planning and/or the securities industry (helpful).
- Numerical accuracy and attention to detail (required).
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a team environment.
- Desire to learn, be resourceful, and think outside the box.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required; experience with any CRM, portfolio management, and document management software is a plus.
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative and a personable attitude.
What We Offer
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.