Location: Mesa, Arizona
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients has created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
NFP Corp is looking for a Direct Bill Processor (P&C) to join their team.
The Direct Bill Processor (P&C) reports to the Team Lead, Direct Bill (P&C). They are responsible for the obtaining and posting Direct Bill Statements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing all download activities from IVANS and other imports
- Responsible for manual processing of statements
- Responsible for obtaining statements from carrier websites
- Coordinate with direct bill cash receipts team to reconcile (daily) DB receipts against statements received – details commissions deposited but statement not received
- Daily reconciliation(by carrier) detailing carrier cash deposited/received with total commissions posted in EPIC and total Unposted
- Daily reconciliation (by carrier cash receipt) detailing cash received from carrier, commissions posted and unposted commissions
- Utilize NFP systems
- Prepare a variety of commission analyses and reports.
- Participate with internal and audit requests
- Responsible for statement archives as required by Internal Audit
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, accountability, customer/client focus, and teamwork
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Ability to accomplish goals while meeting deadlines
- Possess good analytical skills, problem solving skills, and good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-3 years insurance experience strongly preferred
- High school diploma required; some college preferred
- Must be able to manage projects efficiently and effectively, as well as, meet set deadlines
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and be able to adapt to/understand various accounting system
- Steady work experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- None Required
Physical Demand: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.