Job Type: Part time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,500 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
If you’re an experienced Marketing Manager with a solid grounding in the fundamentals of strategy, an appreciation for an energizing environment and experience in key marketing technologies, then we’d like to talk.
At NFP, you will be supporting ongoing marketing efforts for corporate initiatives. You’ll join a fast-paced, award-winning in-house marketing agency who loves what we do. Your ability to handle various tasks at a time and exercise independent discernment is just what we need in order to craft a more efficient and organized work environment. Your excellent social skills give you the vital ability to produce positive relationships with colleagues and clients as well as outside vendors. Your planning capabilities, marketing campaign experience, creative appreciation, and influential high standards will allow you to make your mark here at NFP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for understanding the business needs and developing strategic integrated marketing solutions to deliver results.
- Responsible for execution of all recurring communications.
- Responsible for handling the collection, creation and deployment of marketing materials utilizing the creative and meetings/event teams in the marketing department in Austin.
- Provide marketing support for specific meeting and training initiatives, coordinating closely with the teams responsible for event management and training development/delivery.
- Measures and reports performance throughout a campaign.
- Provides as-needed assistance on high-level corporate initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities
- 2-3 years of marketing/communications experience
- Marketing plan/strategy/timeline development with experience in B2B and client-facing newsletter management
- Experience and knowledge of design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Understanding of the technical aspects of print design and production
- Salesforce (or similar) CRM, Pardot and/or Hubspot exposure a plus
- Email set up and deployment through Pardot system
- Event Marketing Management
- Industry Sponsorship Marketing Management
- Website(s) Client Review Management
- Recruiting Campaign Management
- General project management (from clients, internal creative team and internal events team through a project management system)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Education and/or Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, or related field
Certificates, Licenses, Registration: None
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others. The base salary range for this position is $44,000 – $75,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.