Sr. Plan Administrator
Location: Norwich, Connecticut
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
We’re a seven-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients has created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The below is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Ten+ years of Qualified Plan Experience
- Understand benefit calculations for Defined Contributions and Defined Benefit Plans
- Posses an understanding of qualified plan testing requirements
- Experience using the LDE penguin and Datair systems is a plus
- Must be organized, diligent, hard-working and a team player
- Processing benefit calculations for Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Plans (predominantly)
- Process plan loan requests
- Processing Benefit Certifications for plan participants
- Assisting with plan audits and terminations (5310, PBGC filings etc.)
- Completing Plan Valuations (Mostly Defined Contribution)
- Assisting with RMD calculations
- Assisting with PBGC Premium Filings
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others. The base salary range for this position in NYC metro area is $63,000-$88,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.