Processing (NE) Commercial Property & Casualty
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients has created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull policy correspondence reports from carrier websites and manage carrier e-mail delivery of similar reports.
- Utilize agency management system to provide quality control check in of new business / renewal policies, endorsements, audits, etc…against account management activity.
- Execute policy correspondence delivery to the client per agency guidelines and procedures.
- Input and communicate appropriately notice of cancellations, non-renewals etc….
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including personal computer with a variety of software, phone, fax, calculator, and shredding, photocopy, and mail machines
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry is desired
- Knowledge using Applied/EPIC, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Attention to details
- Willingness and flexibility to adjust to varying schedules
- Able to coordinate resources and responsibilities
- May be required to work overtime as necessary
Education and/or Experience:
- High School graduate or general education degree (GED), college preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- P&C License
Physical Demand: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.