Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re a seven-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients has created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
About the Role
The Accounting Coordinator will work under the direction of the Accounting Supervisor and CFO to assist in the day-to-day operations of the accounting department. The Accounting Coordinator responsibilities will include but are not limited to recording cash receipts, creating invoices, submitting vendor invoices for payment and running reports out of the agency management system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process the day-to-day accounting activity
- Learn to utilize our agency management software application
- Assist with various other Accounting Department projects
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical ability along with the ability to work individually and as a member of a team
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- High level of integrity and strict adherence to protecting confidential information
- Good organizational and planning skills, with a proven ability to manage time well in a fast-paced, fast growing, team-oriented environment
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Excel
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma
- Technical or business college degree/certificate preferred
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.