(Hybrid) Sr. Client Service Associate, Individual Solutions
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
About the Position:
We’re looking for a Senior Client Service Associate to join our team. Ideal candidates will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Wealth Management team and providing exceptional customer service to current and potential clients.
This is a hybrid position with working-from-home flexibility 2-3 days a week after the initial 30-day training period.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process new client accounts, distributions, and other financial transactions.
- Respond to daily client inquiries.
- Collaborate with other Client Service team members to provide exceptional customer service to current and potential clients.
- Maintain, update, and file client information.
- Complete administrative tasks, and track and document client data using the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Provide status reports to the Wealth Management Team on the account opening and asset transfer progress.
- Run account maintenance reports on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Schedule and assist in the preparation of annual client meetings.
- Provide back-up and support to other Wealth Management team members.
- Establish committed and trusted client, advisor, and vendor working relationships.
- Complete meeting follow-up duties such as scheduling asset transfers, and gathering paperwork and requested documents.
- Collaborate with Wealth Managers regarding account questions, service requests, and all other matters.
- Ensure proper execution of Required Minimum Distributions for clients.
- Participate in industry meetings and/or other educational opportunities for the purpose of continuing education, professional development, and/or obtaining industry designations.
- Participate in special projects or assignments as needed working with partners to solve complex issues that may arise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Self-disciplined with a commitment regarding quality, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Education and/or Experience
- High School graduate or equivalent
- College degree preferred.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
- None Required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. The employee must be able to carry boxes up to 20lbs.
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.