Client Service Associate (Wealth Management)
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment Advisory firm with $20B in AUM. We have more than 300 employees serving clients from 22 offices in 12 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all aspects of a client's financial life to deliver thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what is most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment Advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, advisors and other team members across the firm.
- Interact directly with clients regarding different types of requests, such as money movement requests, account balances, re-ordering of checks, charitable giving confirmations, etc.
- Manage distribution/receipt of clients’ paperwork.
- Answer phone calls, resolve issues, and/or take messages as needed.
- Utilize CRM application to perform various functions, such as submitting/assigning tasks, running dialogues (onboarding/offboarding of clients, new contract, and RMD requests), creating new contact entries, updating existing contact information, utilizing the dashboard feature to track tasks, running reports, etc.
- Collaboratively work with other Wealthspire teams, coordinating items such as preparation and submission of client paperwork.
- Prepare client letters/emails as needed.
- Assist advisors with scheduling client meetings and calendar management.
- Confirm appointments directly with clients, via email and/or phone.
- Perform other duties as and when needed.
- College degree (preferred). New grads considered with a business and/or finance-related degree and internship/work experience.
- Minimum two years of directly related industry experience (preferred); experience in financial planning and/or the securities industry (helpful).
- Numerical accuracy and attention to detail (required).
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a team environment.
- Desire to learn, be resourceful, and think outside the box.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required; experience with any CRM, portfolio management, and document management software is a plus.
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative and a personable attitude.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Wealthspire
Wealthspire is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that values diversity as a fundamental asset. Research substantiates that diverse teams are not only more innovative but also make more informed decisions, leading to increased employee engagement and client satisfaction.
- Equal Opportunity:
- Culture Add Over Culture Fit:
individuals who bring unique perspectives, experiences, and skills that enrich our team and client interactions.
- Inclusive Excellence:
diversity extends beyond hiring practices to every facet of our business. Do you see yourself excelling in this position?
Don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet every qualification on the list. We recognize that career journeys are as unique as individuals themselves, and valuable skills can come in various forms. We're eager to learn about your unique talents and experiences.
What We Offer
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors are proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.