Marketing & Growth intern
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment advisory firm with approximately $20.5B in AUM. We have more than 300 employees serving clients from 22 offices in 12 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all aspects of a client's financial life to deliver thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what is most important to them. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
This is a hybrid position with in-office flexibility a few days a week.
Summary: The Marketing team is a critical piece to the overall success of our firm and is focused on 1) increasing brand awareness and industry recognition; 2) differentiating our client solutions and services; and 3) establishing ourselves as a premier thought leader. Wealthspire Advisors is seeking a highly motivated and energetic intern interested in experiencing an internship that goes beyond basic Financial Services Marketing. In this position, you will be working closely with a team of Marketing and Growth professionals to help continue to build on the firm’s national brand. This individual has the opportunity to contribute and be an integral part of our team’s marketing initiatives.
Our 8-week Internship program is designed for juniors or seniors interested in pursuing a career in marketing, strategy and growth, and financial services. Along with working on the Marketing team, you will work closely with our Strategic Growth and Marketing Manager to cover a variety of different, exciting, and complex projects. You will participate in many aspects of the business beyond a traditional marketing internship. As an intern, you will also be exposed to industry leaders, mentorship, and networking and volunteering opportunities with Wealthspire staff and other interns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and provide input on key, firmwide initiatives and projects
- Collaborate with various other departments to achieve overall success of tasks and projects
- Perform market research on several key projects and initiatives for the firm
- Help develop streamlined and efficient processes to assist us in working with our parent company and affiliates
- Help manage Wealthspire’s social media efforts across platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Perform social media market research
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Help drive internal firm-wide internship initiatives
- During your internship with Wealthspire Advisors, you will be able to work on real-world marketing projects, develop new skills, and explore a career path
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the passion and energy to leave their mark by the end of their internship. This person should:
- Be pro-active, solutions-focused, collaborative, and inquisitive
- Have exceptional organization and communication skills – attention to detail is paramount in the financial services industry
- Be intellectually curious and demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Be adept at handling multiple projects, tasks, and a high volume of information
- Have sharp written and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge and experience of managing social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Be resourceful and highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing or communications graduating December 2024 or later
- Ideal candidate will have interest or experience in learning about the financial services industry
- Position can be hybrid, reporting to one of our 22 office locations at minimum three days a week
Education and/or Experience:
- Junior or senior of a four-year university with Marketing, Finance, or similar degrees preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience in college, community, internship, or co-op experience
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Wealthspire
Wealthspire is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that values diversity as a fundamental asset. Research substantiates that diverse teams are not only more innovative but also make more informed decisions, leading to increased employee engagement and client satisfaction.
- Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Culture Add Over Culture Fit: Rather than seeking candidates who merely fit into our existing culture, we prioritize those who will add new dimensions to it. We welcome individuals who bring unique perspectives, experiences, and skills that enrich our team and client interactions.
- Inclusive Excellence: We believe that true excellence can only be achieved in an environment where every employee feels empowered and included. Our commitment to diversity extends beyond hiring practices to every facet of our business.
Do you see yourself excelling in this position?
Don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet every qualification on the list. We recognize that career journeys are as unique as individuals themselves, and valuable skills can come in various forms. We're eager to learn about your unique talents and experiences.
The hourly rate for this position is $20.00 per hour. The hourly rate offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual hourly rate offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.