Corporate Account Executive (SoCal)
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Okta’s Corporate Account Executives manage the sales processes for medium-sized customers (300-699 employees). The right candidate for the position will enjoy closing new logos while simultaneously managing and expanding a book of install base customers. Our AE’s organize and conduct sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations to prospects and represent Okta in a consistent, effective and professional manner to best develop and win new clients.
Account Executives at Okta strive to help prospects and customers modernize IT, build customer experiences, and prevent breaches by mapping our solutions to their needs. By understanding the specific challenges that both prospects and customers are faced with, you will help them achieve the desired positive business outcomes with our solutions. You will cultivate tight-knit relationships with customers and key partners while maintaining knowledge of Okta’s evolving technology. In this high-velocity role, expect to own deals from cradle-to-grave in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers, professional services, and partners.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales process for medium-sized new logo customers from demo to contract negotiation
- Expand business within existing Okta customers by building long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Develop and execute against an assigned quota and territory plan
- Prospect, forecast, build and maintain a sales pipeline with assigned Sales Development Representatives
- Present to C-level executives in the field and via web demonstrations
- Partner with ISV's and strategic partners to win revenue for Okta
- 3+ years of sales and account management experience in a SaaS/Cloud B2B environment
- A proven track record of success selling to mid-sized and/or enterprise customers
- ISV or Channel experience preferred
- IT/Security sales experience preferred
- Ability to travel 25%
- BS/BA degree required
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.