Senior Vice President, GTM Enablement
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
Position Description: We're looking for an outstanding leader to run our GTM enablement efforts. This leader will also manage a team responsible for educating our sales teams on the value of our solutions, sales process and tools. You’ll partner closely with sales, sales development, and customer success organizations; as well as product marketing and operations. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience implementing and evolving sales methodologies, delivering world class enablement & training programs, scaling high growth enablement teams, providing targeted coaching and development, optimizing sales resources, and equipping leadership with actionable insights. Enablement done right is highly personalized, delivering the right message and the right time.
- Align the team around a strategy, top priorities, and how success will be measured.
- Build relationships with your internal customers to understand their goals, their challenges, and come back with a plan for how the enablement team can help.
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and view enablement programs as a multiplier.
- Review and in some cases design learning paths to achieve business objectives. This requires experience in the role and/or empathy and understanding of the business function.
- Ensure that content and programs are instrumented so that we are making data-driven decisions and quantifying the impact of enablement.
- Be the expert with regards to enablement best practices, and provide thought leadership to position Okta’s sales enablement team as the model in the industry.
- Deep understanding of inside sales, enterprise sales and field enablement strategies.Experience scaling programs globally
- Third line management experience
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual
- Leadership DNA, proven ability to excite and lead a GTM enablement team
- Ability to deliver results in a global, matrixed environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 12+ years enablement or direct selling experience required
- Sales methodology experience
- Industry and product knowledge is a plus
- Experience managing managers
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally ~20% of the time
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $271,000/year + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.