Staff Product Operations Manager (Customer Identity)
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Okta is seeking a Staff Product Operations Manager to focus on effectively scaling our Product Operations function. The Staff Product Operations Manager will be passionate about the product management discipline and how it supports and collaborate with go-to-market teams. You will be a champion and driver of repeatable and simple processes that scale.. This role will thrive at collaboration with product managers and various cross-functional team members to better our product management processes and operations.
- Identify opportunities to automate product manager routine responsibilities and related tasks to help drive consistency and efficiency across product management as a whole.
- Design/deliver on high priority projects as they arise, collaborating/contributing with the perspective of how to create repeatable/reusable frameworks and automations for efficiency.
- Partner with Go to Market to lead product launch readiness inclusive of facilitating pricing and packaging changes, business and technical enablement and requirements of other internal stakeholders (Legal, Field, Customer First, etc.)
- Monitor and improve qualitative and quantitative product feedback processes between product management and key internal stakeholders
- Partner with Go-to-market field enablement functions in optimizing the product support to technical and business sales organizations
- Serve as a member of our Ways of Working Council to ensure changes and improvements are fully integrated to our product development lifecycle
- Unlock product management effectiveness and efficiency in supporting external stakeholders (primarily go-to-market) through the introduction of frameworks, processes, with a keen eye on automation
- Support cross-functional decision making through alignment to company priorities, data and insights
- Relentlessly pursue projects that optimize scale and efficiency always iterating in measurable and short cycles
- Execute, manage and deliver large, complex projects, coordinating across multiple teams
- Continually improve product operations processes
You’re a good fit if you have:
- A strong background and extensive experience in B2B SaaS or Enterprise Software Product operations or related roles in Product Management Proven experience with product operations support to global go-to-market/enterprise sales organization
- Technical skills and extensive experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience supporting the rollout of frameworks/process updates for globally distributed team of 300+ individuals
- Deep knowledge of and demonstrated experience in change management with multiple stakeholders and a global organization
- Understand and have worked in a high-growth SaaS company; especially important is familiarity with modern customer validation techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Below is the annual base salary range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable), bonus, and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.