Senior Program Manager, Customer Success and Growth
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box, we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The Customer Success and Growth Program Manager will play a multi-faceted role in maintaining a highly visible Executive Sponsorship Program, while ensuring Customer Success tactics are being executed per our strategic Vision, Methods and Tactics (VMT).
This individual will communicate, track and distribute information, and interact with all levels of employees, including high level company executives. They will be accountable for ensuring Executive Sponsorship Program and Customer Success role alignment globally. Thus, they must maintain a high degree of professionalism while managing expectations of the programs.
This individual should be an excellent communicator with amazing organizational skills supported by experience in program and project management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own inspection and measurement of Executive Sponsorship Program and its impact
- Ownership of compliance and measurement of Customer Success motions in alignment with go to market strategy
- Develop, communicate, and reinforce program processes and standards
- Identify, create, and own new processes to increase efficiency and automation
- Identify and create enablement as needed, integrated into corporate tools such as Highspot.
- Identify and own areas of improvement and implementing necessary change management via a change control process
- Own, create, and leverage efficient and effective change management processes
- Ownership of ensuring all processes are well documented and maintained/kept up to date
- Drive periodic inspection to ensure our Tactics are executed in alignment with our VMT
- Collect feedback for continuous improvement
- At least 10 years of experience in understanding and running:
- Executive Sponsorship and Engagement Programs
- Customer Success Methodology including measurement and driving compliance
- Enablement in compliance with the above programs requirementsSR
- Excellent Organizational skills – may need to work on multiple projects concurrently with varying priorities
- Demonstrated Video and Editing expertise
- Expertise in MEDDPICC
- Demonstrated Program Management Experience
- Demonstrated leader, who is self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic, and organized
- Project Management Expertise and certification or another relevant accreditation strongly preferred
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively
- Experience working with:
- Google Suite (sheets, docs, and slides), Gainsight, Salesforce, video and video editing, Tableau, Compass, Enablement programs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Below is the annual base salary range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable), bonus, and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.