Senior Agile Program Manager
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box, we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Okta is looking for an exceptional agile program manager to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will be instrumental in the day-to-day management of cross-functional Marketing programs. With the help of project managers, you will ensure prioritized programs are delivered within scope, on-time and within budget. Reporting into the PMO, you will manage a program aligned to a pillar in marketing with a collection of assigned projects and build deep, trusted relationships with business stakeholders. You will manage the health of the program as it relates to current status, risks and resource allocation. You will be responsible for enabling a specific marketing pillars agile transition within projects. The ideal candidate would be excited about the opportunity to work across multiple types of Marketing initiatives and multi-disciplinary teams to be a part of establishing an evolving global project management process at a growing organization.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partnering with stakeholders to manage priorities with project managers
- Communicating and documenting project status that contributes to the broader Marketing portfolio, working closely with PMO leadership
- Building enablement content to support teams as they transition to agile frameworks within their projects
- Establishing relationships with multi-disciplinary marketing functions to optimize process and governance across shared services in Marketing
- Partnering with peer program management leads to identify holistic priorities, risks and opportunities to achieve best business outcomes vs output
- Build strong cross-functional relationships, anticipating needs and aligning on process
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-10 years working as a project manager preferably in an agile marketing environment
- 5-10 years experience leveraging agile frameworks
- 3-5 years experience apply test and learn approaches to marketing projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders and executives
- Comfortable communicating at all levels of stakeholders and groups
- Self-starter who is curious and takes initiative
- Proven experience to orchestrate and manage a program that consists of multiple projects, delivering on time and on budget
- Excellent time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Bonus: experience working in agile project management tools (Jira, Workfront, Asana)
Below is the annual base salary range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable), bonus, and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.