Senior Security Compliance Analyst
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box, we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Senior Security Compliance Analyst
We are a Security company, and Auth0's Security & Compliance team is in the privileged position of supporting a security-first culture for a company that wants to make the internet safer.
We are looking for a Sr. Security Compliance Analyst to help execute a federal compliance portfolio of activities. The role is a member of the GRC team; the primary function of this role is to support the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), SOC 2, and other audit related workstreams.
- Provide subject matter expertise for FedRAMP and NIST 800-53 compliance standards and regulations.
- Participates in, or potential leads, FedRAMP gap assessment, compliance readiness, and compliance monitoring activities.
- Coordinates of audit milestones to ensure audit timelines stay on target by escalating and identifying roadblocks.
- Assists in identifying business process improvements and partners with technology and business stakeholders to identify pragmatic approaches to compliance readiness and testing.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with technology and business stakeholders to drive, track, and resolve all aspects of compliance readiness and audit execution.
- Interfaces with internal and external auditors for periodic audit activities
- Conducts various IT Compliance controls validation and implementation activities.
- Collaborates with technology and business stakeholders and other Compliance team members to facilitate remediation and execution of corrective action plans.
- Participate in continuous monitoring and improvement initiatives.
- Develop metrics and dashboards for reporting on assigned compliance programs.
- Provide input into industry best practices for managing compliance in today's landscape.
- 3+ years of experience in IT audit and/or compliance, with a background in assisting a Cloud Service Provider through a FedRAMP ATO process
- Must possess a strong knowledge of NIST 800-53 and have a broad range of skills in the fields of NIST publications, FedRAMP requirements
- Experience with control assessments and coordination of audit activities.
- Familiar with Information Security principles and knowledge of IT processes (e.g. Change Management, Incident Management, Risk Management, Network and System Administration)
- Understanding of DISA STIGs and SRGs
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business, or related vocations
- Strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Detail-oriented, able to handle large sets of documentation, and able to create and understand technical diagrams
- Ability to work both independently and within a global team environment
- Ability to develop and foster strong relationships with technology and business stakeholders
- Have experience with and are comfortable with a remote working environment
- Prior experience as a Public Accounting/Big4 auditor preferred
- Previous experience at a SaaS company in a similar role
- Previous experience gaining an ATO, P-ATO, or JAB
- Exposure to ISO27001, PCI, HIPAA/HITRUST, and SOC 2 is a plus
- Industry-standard certifications (CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor) a plus
Below is the annual On Target Compensation (OTE) range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual OTE, which is inclusive of base salary and incentive compensation, will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable) and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.