Director, GTM Systems
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The Business Technology Enterprise Product Team
The Business Technology team’s mission is to “Accelerate Okta’s Scale and Growth” and this position plays a critical role in achieving that goal responsible for defining and leading teams to implement an end-to-end solution strategy across the Enterprise Go-to-Market Product teams. It is a key member of the leadership team reporting to the Vice President, Enterprise Product.
The Director, GTM Systems OpportunityThe Director of Go-to-Market Systems contributes a depth of knowledge of the business, including Marketing, Sales, Partners and RevOps, with an understanding of our users and how they leverage our products, as well as a passion for tracking industry trends and the evolving technology landscape. They will serve as a strategic consultative partner to Executive and C-Suite stakeholders to translate business strategy into products that deliver high-quality experiences. This position requires an ability to think strategically and scale for future growth, as well as execute tactically to meet short-term goals. This position will lead global enterprise product teams comprised of solution architects, product managers, product owners, and product analysts
What you’ll be doing
- Optimize processes and technology solutions to support long-term scale that fosters rapid growth and transformation
- Partner with business leaders to ensure successful execution of outcomes-focused strategy and roadmap
- Ensure the team is using data to prioritize the roadmap maximizing business value impact
- Define and implement a framework to track core business metrics related to the product and product team delivery
- Collaboratively drive initiatives end-to-end with senior management ensuring accountability and transparency; raising and tracking issues, removing roadblocks, and resolving issues involving cross-functional team members when appropriate
- Lead the team through a global agile transformation adopting product operating mindset
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, empowered, engaged, and high-performing team
What you’ll bring to the role
- 12-15 years experience in a leadership role working on enterprise systems as a product manager, product strategist or implementation consultant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable speaking publicly to large audiences of senior leaders and executives
- Experience collecting, synthesizing, and prioritizing user input from multiple sources
- Demonstrated track record of delivering transformational initiatives and programs to deliver outcomes-based business value
- Demonstrated strategic planning, critical thinking and influence skills
- Proven experience with designing, implementing, and supporting critical business processes in Salesforce and related tools in the sales and marketing tech stack ecosystem
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Below is the annual On Target Compensation (OTE) range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual OTE, which is inclusive of base salary and incentive compensation, will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable) and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.