CSP Cloud Desk Business Manager
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The CSP Cloud Desk Business Manager will be a key leader in driving the growth and productivity measures of the global cloud partner sales teams. You will be a highly visible thought leader and operator playing an essential role in setting the foundation to scale the global cloud partner strategy & operations team. In this role, you will combine analytical insight, strong business acumen, and robust cross-functional partnerships while working with our senior partner ecosystem leaders to operationalize and measure performance against medium/long term goals for the business.
What you will be doing:
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly cadence of our cloud partner reporting foundation including - forecasting, lead generation, ad hoc reporting, and analytics for AWS, Google and strategic partners for the CSP team.
- Own and Manage Okta’s internal and external relationship with Tackle.io for Marketplace, specifically operational integration with Deal desk, Finance and Partner CRM integrations. Own the contracting and renewals negotiations periodically.
- Lead and manage contractors in the AMER, EMEA and APJ regions.
- Develop formal reporting packages for partner and partner sales effectiveness and productivity. Conduct metrics reviews with Partner leaders and supporting teams.
- Measure, evaluate, and help improve Partner rep and manager ramp time and productivity across roles and regions.
- Provide innovative recommendations for partner business planning, reporting, scorecards, and forecasting processes.
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, lead analyses and develop final recommendations around strategic and operational Partner initiatives.
- Structure and lead key strategic initiatives, establish and track KPIs, and develop best practices.
- Work with cross-functional teams to optimize the Partner sales reporting framework, defining system requirements and making recommendations to scale.
What you will bring to the role:
- 3+ years of global strategic field Partner strategy & operations experience.
- 5+ years of global strategic field Sales strategy & operations experience.
- Foundational knowledge of various Partner selling motions (i.e. ISV, MSP, OEM, Resell, Disti, etc).
- Salesforce and Tableau, Tackle.io (or other analysis/BI tools) mastery: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows.
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills (i.e. sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas, pivot tables).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically (i.e. spreadsheets, analysis tools, visualization).
- Endless curiosity and a need to dive deeper for understanding.
- The desire and capacity to work independently AND collaboratively.
Extra credit if you have experience in any of the following:
- Familiarity with Salesforce CPQ or other CPQ or Q2C tools.
- Familiarity with Anaplan, Clari
Below is the annual On Target Compensation (OTE) range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual OTE, which is inclusive of base salary and incentive compensation, will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable) and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.