Test Architect/ Test Manager
Job Type: Full time
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
To be eligible for this position you must be an Australian Citizen
- Expertise in creating automation scripts (Selenium or Cypress ), Test execution and reporting, with ability to drive automation outcomes in both test preparation & execution.
- Ability to create automation framework form scratch (Selenium, or test café or cypress or robot framework ).
- Extensive background in both manual and automation testing.
- Strong Solutioning mind set and should have proven automation architect experience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in agile techniques at scale applied to application delivery, with familiarity with tools like Azure Boards/DevOps
- Deep knowledge of modern oriented frameworks & testing tools (eg Selenium, Automation frameworks)
- Functional QA with Rest API knowledge / experience, cross browser automation experience.
- Expertise with mobile , main frame applications
- Experience in System Testing and System Integration testing
- Experience with designing test cases independently
- Experience in DB and SQL queries – Relational And / OR Document DB
- Azure experience preferred (not mandatory)
- Experience in tools like Postman / Soap UI / Rest Assured.
- Expertise in Java/.Net/C# /Java Script
- Software development & design experience, minimum 10+ years.
- Experience in Continuous integration and automated deployment tools like Jenkins , AZURE devops, Bamboo.
- Advance stubbing implementation experience.
- Understanding of Test data Management.
- Experience in 3rd Party tool integrations with the framework .
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.