Test Automation Associate Manager
Job Type: Full time
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
To be eligible for this position you must be an Australian Citizen
The Test Automation Associate Manager will guide the definition and implementation of end-to-end automation strategies, including completing maturity assessments, creating automation roadmaps and providing tool recommendation and implementation guidance.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Remain current with market developments, recommend new test automation technologies and guiding practices
- Define common tools platform for test automation across technologies and platforms
- Work with business stakeholders and project managers to ascertain the opportunities for implementing automation for application systems; conduct automation suitability assessments
- Provide guidance to automation teams on automation approaches, practices and tools
- Current test automation-related experience, with demonstrated success in multiple contexts and tooling
- Demonstrated experience with automation across the application stack, including unit test automation, web services/ middleware automation, and UI automation.
- Experience in deploying in two or more of the automation tool stacks available in the marketplace, and defining/recommending frameworks for use, across a diversity of technologies
- Demonstrated ability to interact with internal management team and external clients using strong and communication skills
- Experience in building CI/Cd pipelines ( Azure DevOps experience preferred)
Preferred Additional Skills
- Demonstrated understanding of application architectures
- Demonstrated experience using TDD or BDD
- Demonstrated experience in application development
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration, including one or more of the build/deploy/version control tools
- Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and have strong examination ability in a problem-solving environment