AWS Cloud C#/ .NET Developer
Location: Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
AWS Cloud C#/ .NET Developer
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About the AWS Business Group
The AWS Practice within is home to our deepest AWS experts and supports Accenture’s more than 1,500 certified AWS architects across the company. Join our team and be among Accenture’s most talented AWS practitioners, our AWS SWAT team. The group is responsible for Accenture’s most complex AWS projects and provides our delivery capability for the Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG). AABG is the deepest relationship Amazon Web Services has with any partner in the ecosystem. Choosing Accenture and the AWS Practice will take your AWS experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world’s largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of cloud.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Own and lead the development of microservices as part of a wider team
- Work and participate in an agile team environment including ceremonies
- Develop PoCs, prototypes, demonstrations and assets and collaborate with Accenture’s Liquid Studios.
- Always learning and sharing ideas and concepts with the client and Accenture teams.
- Work with Accenture’s global network to bring best practices and assets to local market
- Interact with management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Experience with AWS environments and services
- Application development experience, with source code management, unit testing and automated functional testing
- Good understand of building and maintaining automated software delivery pipelines and build servers/services
- Proven hands-on with C# or .Net
- Must have at least 1 AWS Associate or Professional Certification
Bonus points if:
- Experience with Git style code repositories
- Evidence of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) implementations
- Design and write automated tests
- Prove experience in Java, PowerShell and/or Python experience
- Experience with Azure technologies
- Be able to review code from peers
- Be able to express a continuous improvement mindset
- Work collaboratively with team members and external stakeholders
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email email@example.com and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Support sales teams in solution development, managing an internal matrix team to scope and price solutions. Lead customers through the design process. Work directly with Internal Accenture Domain Architects, Partner Architects, Client Architects, and Accenture project teams to design solutions.
To view Management Level Descriptors, including North America and other country descriptors, copy paste the following link in your browser - https://go.accenture.com/ManagementLevel