Sales Associate Director
Location: Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
- Join a Global Organisation
- Supportive career development plans to help build your career
- Flexible work arrangements
Sales Associate Director
At Accenture, our sales professionals engage with our clients, and collaborate with Accenture teams, to drive the sales process to grow a profitable pipeline, through opportunity origination, consultative and solution-oriented sales pursuit negotiations, and closure.
We are looking for a sales professional to join our team. You might specialise in sales origination or sales closure or both.
What will you do:
The Sales Associate Director will be focused on growing Accenture’s Health Business. This is a broad remit, including across healthcare providers and / or payers (including private health insurers and / or social insurers).
You will manage opportunities through all phases of the sales pursuit by applying your sales process, industry and offering expertise. You will develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients.
Working with Accenture teams, you will develop innovative solutions, differentiated value propositions and deal shapes to drive value and growth for our clients, and profitable sales for Accenture. You will be expected to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client's industry trends and issues.
- Build relationships with senior client management
- Engage with your clients to understand their organisational challenges
- Represent your clients’ organisational challenges and objectives to the broader Accenture team
- Collaborate with Accenture to Provide solutions to complex technology and business problems
- Interact with senior management within Accenture to develop pursuit strategies, value propositions and manage the sales through Accenture sales processes
- Contribute to proposal development, orals preparations and negotiations
- Operate and collaborate effectively within large teams and provide leadership to sales team members
Here's what you need:
- Demonstrated experience within the health industry
- Proven sales track record for developing and selling large deals ($5M - $20M plus)
- Proven experience in shaping deals, understanding of commercial options of deal economics and create diverse deal propositions
- Deep experience in dealing with senior executives
- Acumen to work successfully within Health and Public Services Business and be able to relate with the clients and the account teams within these industries
- Extensive relevant experience, including industry experience and proven track record against multi-million-dollar deals and sales targets
- Experience working within a large, matrixed company environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- High energy level, driven, resilient, decisiveness and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Strong problem solving
- Exceptionally strong communication (written and verbal)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 738,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.