Strategy T&O - Organization Strategist Principal Director
Job Type: Full time
We are seeking a Strategy Consulting practitioner with extensive experience in organizational design and operating model strategy with top-flight leadership and management skills. You will have expertise in advising the CEO and senior-most clients on strategies to transform their organizations so they can fulfill their strategic, financial, and operational goals. As a Senior Manager/Principal Director, you will lead teams and interact with senior client executives as we shape and design future organizations.
- Lead engagements using design techniques and analytics to drive insights and design end to end Operating Model and Organizational Transformation programs
- Work with C-suite executives to architect future-proof, agile, and resilient organization and operating models
- Work with executives to shape solutions that meet the unique business strategy, market, and organizational needs of clients
- Lead engagements to prepare organization design alternatives, testing them against design criteria, and aligning leadership groups around design selection and implementation
- Work with executives to design governance models by facilitating senior stakeholders to implement decision making authority, accountability and responsibility to leaders and functional groups
- Lead engagements with leaders to co-create strategic solutions at the intersection of people, organization, business, and technology
- Work with clients to design change strategies and programs to support the implementation of the new Operating Model and Organization Structures
- Guide teams to ensure clients are positioned for long-term success with practical road maps for carrying out strategy, managing change, transforming and monitoring processes, and taking remedial steps
- Manage teams to deliver leading practice strategies and blueprints that define the organizational design and operating model for the enterprise, as well as function-specific models across the value chain (sales, marketing, product development, R&D, finance, HR, IT, supply chain/logistics, procurement, and other services such as legal, real estate, facilities, and engineering)
- Lead authentically and with a people-first mindset that fosters inclusivity and celebrates diversity. Mentor junior members of the team, providing them with experiences to continually learn and grow
- Organize and drive business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, and client presentations
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, capability development, recruiting, and whitepapers
You’ve got this!