Sales Capture Associate Director
Job Type: Full time
- Join a Global Organisation
- Supportive career development plans to help build your career
- Flexible work arrangements
Who we are:
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by identifying, managing, or leading the execution and closing of sales opportunities across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills, developing new skills and evolve into more complex sales roles. Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes, growing a profitable pipeline, through consultative and solution-oriented sales pursuit negotiations, and closure.
As part of our Products team, you will work with key industry players across Retail, Travel, Industrial and Life Sciences sectors around the world. The scope of your role, exposure to clients and cutting-edge technologies will provide an ideal platform to develop your exceptional consulting career.
Our Products Group brings together people with first-class consultancy, technology and business skills and specialist industry expertise and clients across these industries. To join us you’ll need the sharp thinking to develop innovative strategies, contribute to profitable sales growth, improve operations and reduce risk through our solutions.
What will you do:
The Sales Capture Lead - focused on growing Accenture’s Products business, manages opportunities through all phases of the sales process, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilising a differentiated roadmap and framework to enable our client’s transformation. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key sales and commercial items with the client and internally.
Lead opportunities from qualification to deal close. Develop innovative solutions with our deal teams, provide differentiated value propositions and commercial and pricing deal shapes to drive transformational value and growth, and profitable sales for Accenture. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client's industry and market trends. Develop relationships with key buyers at new and/or existing clients. May be required to contribute to and/or origination efforts.
- Interacts with senior management levels at clients and within Accenture, determines pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies transformation practices.
- Creates sales campaign strategy and ensure involvement of Accenture Leadership to develop winning and differentiation proposals.
- Directs commercial and pricing deal shape and negotiation to successful closure
- Operates within large teams and directs specific team sales activities
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience
- Selling/closing deals in the professional services space in the following areas: Systems Integration, Outsourcing, IT transformation
- Direct sales with quota of $20M+
- C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- Proven sales track record for developing and selling large ($5M - $20M+ TCV) IT, Applications and/or Business Process Outsourcing opportunities
- Proven experience in shaping deals, understands commercial options of deal economics
- Deep experience in dealing with senior executives of ASX 200 companies
- Extensive relevant experience, including industry experience and proven track record against multi-million-dollar deals and sales targets; experience in selling large scale projects to ASX 200 firms within Australia
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, time-management, and analytical skills
- Experience working within a large, matrixed company environment.
- Teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills
- Excellent commercial acumen and industry acumen
- High energy level and ability to work well in demanding client environments and drive to an outcome
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when required
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 738,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.