Microsoft Solution Architect
Job Type: Full time
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About the role:
Accenture are looking for an experienced Microsoft Solution Architect who will develop professional services, managed services, and outsourcing solutions for our customers on the Microsoft Cloud Platform.
- Supporting Sales teams in solution development.
- Customer Engagement (Business and Technical Discussions and Discovery)
- Cloud Transition and Transformation
- Go-to-market Strategy
- Document Writing and Template Creation
- Resource Estimation and Resource Allocation
- Business and Technology Roadmap Creation
- Delivery Approaches in Agile and Traditional
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivation and team building
- Customer focus and relationship building
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Market and industry knowledge
- Negotiation and closing skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Result orientation and accountability
- Networking and business development
- Continuous learning and professional development.
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure Cloud Adoption Framework
- Azure Well-Architected Reviews and Current State Assessments
- Migrations, Hybrids, Upgrades, Co-existence and Decommission
- Azure Security (SIEM+XDR, Microsoft Purview, Identity)
- Azure Networking
- Azure Storage, Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Cloud Security
- Defense in-Depth
- ASD Maturity Level
- ISM Security Controls
- Cloud Governance, Risks and Compliance
- Azure DevOps, Hashi-Corp Terraform
- Microsoft 365 - Exchange Online
- Microsoft SQL and Azure SQL
- Azure Kubernetes Service, App Services
- End-User Compute (Citrix Cloud, Azure Virtual Desktop)
- Microsoft Active Directory 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 Infrastructure Directory Services
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email email@example.com and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.