Sales Excellence Advisor for ANZ
Location: Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Sales Excellence. Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
A strategic and trusted advisor – someone whom senior leaders can rely on to help drive desired outcomes. You are energized by new challenges and often solve problems through a combination of known best practices, new ideas, and collaboration. You’re a natural leader with a gift for coaching others and playing to their strengths to maximize the team’s performance.
You will be a trusted advisor for some of Accenture's senior business leaders, helping them to improve sales outcomes for the Firm. Providing direction, leadership, and support across key sales excellence programs- within an organizational unit and/or process area. You will work directly with sales leadership and teams to develop strategies and sales acumen, and drive adoption of sales performance metrics, tools and processes. You will organize and orchestrate activities across Sales Excellence service offerings, with direction from the Sales Excellence Lead.
- Build credible relationships with senior business leaders, understanding their business and sales objectives
- Use standard tools and assets to generate insights and outlook for stakeholders, to partner together to drive sales performance improvements (e.g., win rate, profitability, etc.)
- Be responsible for the delivery of the sales excellence experience, and contribute feedback for improvements to the service experience, ensuring stakeholder needs are met
- Be responsible for building specialization in one or more Sales Excellence service offerings and/or support an organization node across offerings
- Collaborate with Sales, practitioners, and other Corporate Functions
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Sales Excellence Offering Catalog and service model; help match Sales Excellence offerings to business needs, with ability to influence uptake with support from lead
Here’s what you need:
- Undergraduate degree, or equivalent relevant industry experience (e.g., professional services experience and/or familiarity with professional services business model)
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- A minimum of 5 or more years of experience doing similar work, with proven track record in interacting with leadership
Extra credit if you have:
- Familiarity with the processes and tools we use to sell, and to support sales excellence at Accenture
- Familiarity with Accenture's business model, pricing strategy, profitability levers
You May Also Need:
A home office or work area that is suitable for productive remote work, per local guidelines. This includes a safe, ergonomic workspace and a high-speed internet connection that is stable and secure.