Job Type: Full time
ACCIONA is a global company, leading in the development of regenerative infrastructure that creates a positive impact on society. Our workforce consists of more than 41,500 professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents, all contributing in our mission to design a better planet. Are you a passionate individual who wants to make a difference, promote sustainable development, and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including climate change, overpopulation, and water scarcity? Come and join us in building the infrastructure our planet needs to achieve a sustainable future.
- Modern 3 level office in the heart of Collingwood, close to PT, bars, cafes,
- Training and development + progression opportunities in a global company
- Be part of a large, energetic, inclusive, and passionate project team - social activities, team drinks, celebration events,
- Challenging and diverse range of responsibilities & tasks
Due to our Acciona, MACA, AECOM (AMA) Alliance being selected as the preferred proponent on the Ring Road Completion Project we are seeking to appoint an ICT Coordinator working out of the Collingwood project office.
This package of works covers the design and construction of the North East Link between the M80 - Plenty Rd interchange, and the north tunnel entrance at Watsonia. Works include three kilometres of new freeway, two kilometres of freeway upgrades, construction of retaining walls and bridge structures, rail interface works, intelligent transport systems, and urban design and landscaping. This diverse and challenging project will be complete in 2028.
Key accountabilities for the position
The ICT Coordinator is responsible for providing support maintaining operational capability of all ICT systems and processes on our North East Link project team. This includes a broad range of functions not limited to supporting with computer, operating system, application, and mobile services. From time to time, you will also provide and facilitate end user training and education, and act as an ICT adoption champion.
- Provide second level support including logging and handling of ICT incidents and service requests, using the ITSM tool Service Now.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software (Microsoft) and peripheral devices.
- Escalate tickets to the appropriate Level 3 technician/team (or beyond) as required
- Monitor your personal ticket queue (requests and incidents) and reprioritise your workload to ensure all tickets are resolved within the defined SLA.
- Installs or removes hardware and/or software, and associated connections, using supplied installation instructions and tools.
- Conducts tests and corrects malfunctions.
- Actively contribute to our business improvement initiatives within a broad range of systems and process
- Facilitate training in ICT for various project team members as required
- Build effective relationships across a large project team and work with peers and senior managers to maintain operational effectiveness on the project
Experience & Skills Required
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering is highly desirable
- You will have a solid foundation of experience working in a similar ICT support role
- Able to effectively troubleshoot and problem solve
- Highly effective communicator at all levels of an organisation
ACCIONA has been given the Top Employer 2022 & 2023 certification in Australia, which certifies the company's commitment to excellence in human resources management and those who focus on putting their people first through their exceptional HR policies. Since establishing a presence in Australia in 2002, ACCIONA has made significant investments in local opportunities and project development. ACCIONA employs more than 3,000 people in its renewable energy, infrastructure and water projects across Australia & New Zealand.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.