Senior Contracts Administrator
Job Type: Full time
ACCIONA is a global company, leading in the development of regenerative infrastructure that creates a positive impact on society. Our workforce consists of more than 41,500 professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents, all contributing in our mission to design a better planet. Are you a passionate individual who wants to make a difference, promote sustainable development, and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including climate change, overpopulation, and water scarcity? Come and join us in building the infrastructure our planet needs to achieve a sustainable future.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Contracts Administrator into our Geotech Division of Acciona. Working out of our corporate office in Northbridge, your primary focus will be to provide contractual and commercial support to our project teams.
Key accountabilities for the position will be:
- Ensure all agreements are compiled in a clear and concise manner, consistent with any negotiated and / or approved position, and are executed by subcontractors or the like prior to commencing works.
- Provide support to the project team for the effective management of subcontractor and supplier payments in accordance with the contract terms (including any security of payment requirements).
- Ensure the ongoing compliance by subcontractors with all subcontract terms in conjunction with the project team.
- Maintain, review and manage a register of subcontract variations.
- Maintain and develop beneficial relationships between the client and key stakeholders.
- Management of all commercial matters, including monthly progress claims and variation claims to the client, ensuring compliance with Head Contract conditions and the Security of Payment Act.
- Review, authorise application of, retrieve and manage Bank Guarantees in accordance with Head Contracts.
What you will need?
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally from within the construction sector
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Commerce or relevant discipline
- Ability to work collaboratively and positively with a range of internal customers and external suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to problem solve.
- Strong communicator who can lead and influence to achieve collaborative outcomes.
What we offer:
- A market leading competitive salary.
- Great supportive team environment with room to grow and develop your safety career.