Job Type: Full time
ACCIONA is a global company, leading in the development of regenerative infrastructure that creates a positive impact on society. Our workforce consists of more than 41,500 professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents, all contributing in our mission to design a better planet. Are you a passionate individual who wants to make a difference, promote sustainable development, and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including climate change, overpopulation, and water scarcity? Come and join us in building the infrastructure our planet needs to achieve a sustainable future.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Administrator into our Geotech Division of Acciona. Working out of our corporate office in Northbridge, your primary focus will be to provide high level administrative support to our project teams.
Key accountabilities for the position:
- Set-up and maintain a project induction register, accurately and completely capturing key project information for uploading into Company system/s
- General Admin support to the Project Team
- Order and distribute project PPE
- Interact with and support the Project team and the wider project delivery team on a daily basis, identifying priorities and level of urgency.
- Weekly and monthly safety, production, and cost reports
- Maintain Company and project specific filing systems and disciplines, both electronic and hard copy
- Docket Management. Perform and coordinate the daily tracking of project data (i.e. plant, labour, subcontractors).
- Support payroll by monitoring and follow up on the daily recording of timesheets by Project Supervisors, as well as directly performing timesheet entries.
- Support projects with project administration including booking travel, ensuring site amenities are maintained and other ad-hoc assistance to project teams as required.
- Actively participate in the onboarding, probationary review, and annual performance review processes.
What you will need?
- The successful candidate will be working across multiple projects and require strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to adapt, solve problems and be a team player contributing to a positive work culture.
- Experienced in accounts payable and docket management and able to learn our inhouse finance systems (Training provided)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specially Excel
- Experienced dealing with a large volume of suppliers and being able to build and maintain relationships.
- Good organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
What we offer:
- A market leading competitive salary.
- Great supportive team environment with room to grow and develop your safety career