Technical Submissions Specialist
Job Type: Full time
ACCIONA is a global company, leading in the development of regenerative infrastructure that creates a positive impact on society. Our workforce consists of more than 41,500 professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents, all contributing in our mission to design a better planet. Are you a passionate individual who wants to make a difference, promote sustainable development, and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including climate change, overpopulation, and water scarcity? Come and join us in building the infrastructure our planet needs to achieve a sustainable future.
- Excellent company benefits - income protection insurance and paid parental leave
- Hybrid working - Work from home, office and site
- Awarded Top Employer 2022 - People management is at the core of our strategy
About the Opportunity
Due to continued strong growth we currently have an opportunity for a Technical Submissions Specialist to join the Acciona Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) team. Based out of our Port Melbourne office and reporting to the Business Development Manager this role will be responsible for the entire submission process across our M&E construction teams bidding at a national level and part of Acciona's M&E largest portfolio of Infrastructure Projects.
As a key member of the submissions team, you will collaborate with engineers, commercial staff, clients, and sub-contractors to write and develop strategies, responses, and presentations across a wide range of projects.
Key accountabilities for the position will be:
- Submissions management, ensuring all proposals follow and comply with the ACCIONA process, templates, and schedules.
- Managing all stakeholders to ensure the highest quality submission and outcome is achieved.
- Analysing client documentation and overseeing the submission program to ensure all requirements are met.
- Gaining all relationships with the relevant teams to develop content and responses to EOI's and RFP documents.
- Providing technical expertise and ways to improve for successful tender completion.
- Managing the technical writing and coordinating all phases in accordance with the bid program
- Interface directly with the submissions team to review and identify priorities and urgencies against the submission's plans.
- Guide the submissions team in developing key win themes and ensure they are reflected throughout the submission.
- Contribute to Lessons Learnt meetings as required, bring together any insights gained during the submissions process.
What Capability & Experience will you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or similar.
- Previous experience working in a similar work-winning environment similar type of Engineering/Construction company.
- Excellent attention to detail and alertness to processes and procedures.
- Excellent command of the English language, with highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Resilient with the ability to work under pressure, with excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Approachable and collaborative with the ability to interact and maintain positive relationships with staff.
This role would suit a document controller or engineering administrator ready to take the next step in their career. Although an engineering degree is not required, you will have a real passion for construction or engineering projects.
At ACCIONA, we offer a dynamic and challenging work environment where our employees can grow and develop their careers. We provide opportunities for professional development, and our team members are encouraged to bring new ideas and approaches to their work. Our company is dedicated to fostering a culture of inclusiveness and respect where every employee feels valued and supported.