Environment & Sustainability Graduate - Graduate Program 2024
Job Type: Full time
ACCIONA is a global company, leading in the development of regenerative infrastructure that creates a positive impact on society. Our workforce consists of more than 41,500 professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents, all contributing in our mission to design a better planet. Are you a passionate individual who wants to make a difference, promote sustainable development, and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including climate change, overpopulation, and water scarcity? Come and join us in building the infrastructure our planet needs to achieve a sustainable future.
Environment & Sustainability Graduates - Graduate Program 2024
Shaping a Greener Future, One Project at a Time: Launch Your Career in Environment & Sustainability with ACCIONA!
Apply for ACCIONA'S Graduate Program 2024!
Come and join us in building the infrastructure our planet needs to achieve a sustainable future.
ACCIONA Graduate Program
The ACCIONA Australia and New Zealand Graduate Program is a unique postgraduate development and training program that is designed to provide a comprehensive and hands on experience to graduates, helping them develop their capabilities and succeed in their careers with ACCIONA. We provide both hands on experience and targeted training to help our graduates develop key competencies that will set them up for success in their careers.
Elements of the ACCIONA Graduate Program
- Kick off with a National Induction
- Participate in 2 to 4 rotations to gain a breadth of experience
- Site visits to some of Australia's flagship sustainable infrastructure projects
- Practical lunch and learns presented by ACCIONA senior leaders and subject matter experts
- Team up with other ACCIONA graduates from different countries and cultures through our Global Graduate Program
- Complete an exclusive international development program in collaboration with the Comillas Pontifical University (Madrid)
- Flexible time frame, achieved through our self-paced competency framework.
We are looking for Graduates in
- New South Wales
ACCIONA key Employee Programs
- Gender neutral parental leave
- Salary packaging including car leasing
- Flexible working equipment program
- Flexible working model - core flexibility and elective flexibility
- Corporate income protection
- Professional development through ACCIONA talent programs and the ACCIONA Learning Ecosystem
- Career development via ongoing career conversations
- Health and wellbeing programs including discounted private health insurance and our Employee Assistance Program
- Flu vaccinations and skin checks
- Vacation care program
- Free membership to The National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC).
Eligibility for the ACCIONA 2024 Graduate Program
- Bachelor's degree or tertiary qualification in Environmental & Biological Sciences, or related field
- No prior full-time work experience required, although internship and undergraduate experience is highly desirable.
- Full working rights in Australia or New Zealand
- Full completion of undergraduate level study with an Australian or New Zealand University within the last 3 years (2021 - 2023)
- High degree of passion and ambition to work in the construction industry and help transform communities and change landscapes
- Mobility, flexibility and the desire to work on construction projects locally, regionally and interstate
- Commitment to building the infrastructure our planet needs to achieve a sustainable future.
ACCIONA graduate recruitment process round 2
- September/October: Submit your 10-minute application
- October/November: Shortlisted candidates complete a 10 to 15-minute one way video interview providing insight into your unique personality
- November: If successful you will be invited to attend a face-to-face behavioural based interview with a HR representative and a senior leader
- December: Formal offer to join ACCIONA's graduate program
- Monday 29th January: Program commencement. Early entry opportunities may also be available.
Applications close Friday 20th October 2023.