Job Type: Full time
ACCIONA is a global company, leading in the development of regenerative infrastructure that creates a positive impact on society. Our workforce consists of more than 41,500 professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents, all contributing in our mission to design a better planet. Are you a passionate individual who wants to make a difference, promote sustainable development, and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including climate change, overpopulation, and water scarcity? Come and join us in building the infrastructure our planet needs to achieve a sustainable future.
ACCIONA has been selected to deliver Western Harbour Tunnel - Stage 2, Sydney's third harbour crossing. The new Western Harbour Tunnel (WHT) will connect to WestConnex at the Rozelle Interchange, cross underneath Sydney Harbour between Birchgrove and Waverton, and connect with the Warringah Freeway near North Sydney.
Project scope includes:
- Construction of approximately 4.8 kilometres of mainline tunnels with three lanes in each direction
- Civil, Mechanical and Electrical fitout of Stage 1 and Stage 2 tunnels
- Surface level work, including on and off ramps and tie-in work to the Warringah Freeway
In line with the above, ACCIONA are now looking for a Document Controller to join the Quality Team. Reporting to the Senior Document Controller at our main office in North Sydney, this role will be required to…
Specific Tasks Include
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience in document control or a related field (related fields include quality coordination, information management, and logistics)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and a high level of computer literacy
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills, and ability to work in a team
- Familiarity with construction project documentation, processes and document management software will be well-regarded
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant administrative qualifications or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Experience in varies Electronic Document Management Systems (Teambinder, SharePoint, iTwocx)
ACCIONA has been awarded Top Employer 2023 Certification in Australia from the Top Employers Institute. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.