NSW - Electrical Earthing Person
Active Tree Services
Location: Bathurst, Central Coast Council, Dubbo, Gosford, Goulburn, Inner West Council, Katoomba, Mona Vale, Morisset, Mount Kuring-Gai, Mudgee, Narellan, New South Wales, New South Wales, New South Wales, Newcastle, Northern Beaches Council, Orange, Queanbeyan, Sydney, Waterloo
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Person / Linesman with a can-do attitude to join the Active team based out of Sydney CBD covering the Southern and Eastern suburbs through to Sutherland.
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion dollar industry with a future in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
This role will work on a long-term contract of Active’s with AusGrid and is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with a good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
You will be responsible for the safe application of earths on planned shut outs for intended/required works and the entry of data into the company's computer-based work system. You will also be required to work in with a dedicated shut out crew and provide vegetation management operations as part of that team. This role requires travel within the nominated region.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Salary package up to $55 per hour including base rate, allowances, work vehicle provision, and opportunity for overtime, plus super
- Work vehicle provided
- 7am – 3:30pm with an RDO once a month
- Daily travel allowance
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Access to well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology
- Opportunities for training and development to progress your career within Active
- Electrical Trade Qualifications
- A passion and respect for safety
- Hold a current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- EWP Ticket desirable
- Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control
- Demonstrated experience working in the vicinity of Electrical Distribution and/or Transmission systems
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
If you want to Make Australia Your Office click “Apply Now”