Project Scheduler and Tender Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains,as well as infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Reporting into the Business improvement manager, the role of the Project Scheduler and tender Coordinator is to support the Tender director with providing proper time management information to support decisions making to reach expected On-Time-Delivery performance of the tender team, contract or project execution phase. This role is also defined to support the Business improvement manager to deploy best practices in Australia and NZ projects.
IN TENDER PHASE:
- Follow up all tender documents / deliverables with the team.
- Assure content compliancy and accurate alignment of all tender deliverables
- Coordinate with the team to get all tender documents delivered on time with the right content as per customer requirements.
- Analyse the schedule management requirements of the Customer
- Define tender preparation schedule and monitor until the submission of the tender
- Highlight the critical path and risks linked to the project schedule and propose the optimisation & mitigation actions,
- Participate to the definition of the project schedule interfaces with the partners and the Customer,
- Deliver on time all schedule deliverables.
IN PROJECT EXECUTION PHASE:
- Define and maintain the Project Time Management Plan based on inputs from all stakeholders and keep it updated
- Coordinate the project scheduling contributors
- Contribute with the Finance Project Manager to Earned Value Management
- Propose the project baseline, and ensure its acceptance (internally and by the Customer)
- Ensure the consistency of all the internal and external Stakeholders commitments, and manages the schedules interfaces,
- Perform schedule analysis & trade-offs to close identified gaps or schedule issues
- Organise and lead periodic project schedule sessions,
- Provide a timely updated schedule situation highlighting the gap between the actual and the baseline,
- Focus on early identification of potential delays (critical paths) including the status on risks and margin related to schedule
- Prepare schedule and progress reports for Customer or Lead Unit or Partners,
- Provide support to Project Core Team on all issues related to projects schedule
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Few years experience in planning or scheduling in P6
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of railway products and systems is a plus
Why Work for us
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Salary continuance insurance
- Bridging leave
- Leave to do voluntary work