Relationship Manager - Travel Consultant
Job Type: Full time
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognised for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together!
Support Centurion Relationship Mangers curate luxury travel and lifestyle experiences for our Centurion Card Members.
About the role
Centurion Membership offers Card members access to a world few will ever experience, our members have a dedicated Relationship Manager – someone who is able to personalise feature and benefits, to delivery the finest experiences, they:
- Engage with card members, get to know them, learn about them and then deliver beyond their expectations
- Plan luxurious travel experiences, book the finest dining options, provide access to the coolest events
- Research and keep up to date about the industry and lifestyle they operate in, and handle
- Profile the card member successfully to encourage them to get the most out of centurion membership
- Meet key performance indicators, while striving loyalty and profitability
Skills and experience
Your goal is to drive loyalty and profitability, and conversation is key to achieving our high-performance targets in customer and shareholder metrics. As a Relationship Manager, you will be:
- A Travel Agent / Consultant with extensive experience in the retail travel industry
- Experience working with Global Distribution System (GDS) (ideally Sabre)
- Proactive, passionate, and skilled in the art of relationship building and inspiring your Card members
- A Problem-solver, you need to be confident enough to seek out the solution
- Aware of luxury products including airlines, hotels, retail, dining, theatre, fashion, sports & events
We offer you the flexibility to work from anywhere in Australia, you can choose to work full time from home, hybrid (a mix of office and work from home) or in the office.
- Generous base salary + quarterly pay for performance incentive
- Partner with the world’s most exclusive suppliers in the luxury hospitality, tourism, and lifestyle industry!
- Learn from some of the finest Relationship Managers in the world
- Ongoing coaching, industry-leading training, and career progression opportunities
- Access to complimentary nights with some of the world finest luxury accommodation providers
- Birthday leave – we don’t expect you to work on your birthday
- Educational and familiarisation program - – experience the finest cuisines, hotels, and events
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.