Customer Care Professional (Japanese Speaking)
Job Type: Full time
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
As a Customer Care Professional, you will provide exceptional service to our corporate clients. You will handle a diverse range of enquiries from our Japanese clients via phone or email and deliver effective, timely solutions.
We will provide you with the comprehensive training and support to see you become an expert in this field. You will support our clients with system & platform, reconciliation, payment, statement issues, coaching and/or re-educating our clients on Amex processes such as raising requests forms, changing company details and Membership Reward points
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Ensuring all corporate clients receive World Class Customer Service
- Monitor and prioritise workflows to ensure service-level agreements are met
- Liaise with internal teams to coordinate any aversions or complex issues
- Support projects and provide operational level of data for management to review
- Perform ad hoc tasks to assist urgent client requirements and internal project requests
- Resolve escalation and urgent enquiries
Skills and experience:
Native Japanese language required
Customer Service experience
Proactive, passionate, and skilled in the art of relationship building
Problem solver, you need to be confident enough to seek out the solution
Microsoft office working knowledge (advanced)
Time management skills and ability to manage own priorities
Ability to maintain composure under pressure in a demanding environment
- Hybrid role, you can work from home Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Ongoing coaching, industry-leading training, and career progression opportunities
- Health insurance allowance, $400 for single cover and $800 for family cover
- Healthy living initiatives, flu vaccination, health and skin checks, inspirational and motivational speakers and more!
- Birthday leave – we don’t expect you to work on your birthday
Our Program Administrator Customer Care Professional teamwork in accordance to the Japanese working calendar and time zone. The working hours of this role will be Monday – Friday, 11-7pm (Summer) and 10-6pm (Winter). You will be expected to work on Australian Public holidays, with the allowance to take annual leave on Japanese holidays.Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.