Team Member - Ampol Woolworths Metro - Narrellan
Job Type: Full time
We keep millions of people moving every day and continue to be Australia’s leading transport fuel supplier and convenience retailer. Our business is dynamic and often technical, and we rely on talented people who seek to find solutions. Whatever your journey, we’re the fuel that gets you there. Ampol, Australia’s own.
Ampol Woolworths Metro is an exciting retail convenience store and we are powered by our people.
Ampol and Woolworths have partnered up to showcase the new concept store which will bring together the fresh food focus of Woolworths’ Metro format with the best of Ampol’s new retail formats focussed on digital enablers and convenient services for customers.
You’ll take us further by…
- Delighting our customers with excellent customer service
- Delivering the very best customer experience on our forecourts showcasing our premium fuel and quality lubricants
- Providing our customers with a safe, friendly, and clean environment
- Performing safety and security checks to ensure overall safety of our teams and our customers
- Using your relevant experience to support the Store Manager
We’re reimagining the freedom of convenience and now on the quest for fun, energetic and down-to-earth Retail Team Members who are passionate about fresh food, coffee and making it personal for our customers to keep them coming back for more!
You will have:
- Previous experience working in customer facing, retail roles
- Demonstrate attention to detail and safety awareness
- Knowledge in inventory and merchandising to ensure stock is available and products are well-presented, adhering to strict quality standards
- Thrive in team environment and has the right attitude in delivering the best customer experience
In terms of next steps, if you are successful in progressing within the recruitment process you will be contacted regarding next steps.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We not only embrace diversity and inclusion; we celebrate what makes you unique. We welcome applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, and diverse sexualities and genders (including if you identify as transgender). We also highly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply for roles with Ampol.
Interested in a role that could take your career further than you imagined? Apply now.
To review our current payrates for all retail related Team Member roles, please visit Ampol Retail Pay Rates from section 16.