Assistant Store Manager - Coolgardie
Job Type: Full time
We keep millions of people moving every day and continue to be Australia’s leading transport fuel supplier and convenience retailer. Our business is dynamic and often technical, and we rely on talented people who seek to find solutions. Whatever your journey, we’re the fuel that gets you there. Ampol, Australia’s own.
Hi, we’re Ampol.
We are powered by our people!
We're reinventing the freedom of convenience and as the face of our future, our retail leaders leverage their experience to coach and support our retail teams. Building their customer service and operational skills and teaching them what it takes to represent the Ampol brand.
We are currently searching for an Assistant Store Manager to join us at our Ampol Coolgardie store! Previous experience in a similar role is desirable. The right candidate will thrive in a customer centric environment, be happy to grow and develop teams and undertake store management reliefs and development. This is a full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating the best one stop shop convenience experience for our customers
- Driving profitability and minimising costs, expenses and waste
- Managing competing priorities in a fast-paced, compliance-focused environment
- Turning our convenience retail strategy into a reality
- Must have good availability & have willingness to work weekends and overnights when required!
We will provide you with:
- Offering access to world-class training.
- Career progression, competitive pay and incentive schemes.
- Flexible work arrangements where applicable
- Leave entitlements + Parental leave
- Be part of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Ampol Limited Benefits | WORK180 Endorsed Employer
In terms of next steps, if you are successful in progressing within the recruitment process you will be asked to complete an online video interview. You will receive an email from HireVue with the details and instructions on how to complete.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We not only embrace diversity and inclusion; we celebrate what makes you unique. We welcome applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, and diverse sexualities and genders (including if you identify as transgender). We also highly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply for roles with Ampol.
Interested in starting a career with us that could take you places? We’d love to hear from you.
At Ampol we encourage vaccination against Covid-19 as an effective measure in helping to protect our people and our communities.