Organisational Capability Program Coordinator
AngloGold Ashanti Australia
Job Type: Full time
Join AngloGold Ashanti and make Gold a part of your Story. A story of exploring, mining, and processing one of the world’s rarest and most sought-after metals. Gold revolutionises and shapes the way in which society functions - come and be a part of our team, a team committed to building a better future.
At AngloGold Ashanti, we pride ourselves on having a collaborative workplace that is focused on providing a safe and inclusive environment for all. We want to create an environment where people feel comfortable to bring their whole, authentic self to work and feel safe, respected, and valued while doing so.
AngloGold Ashanti is one of the world's largest gold producers with operations and projects spanning across four continents. Our globally diverse, world-class portfolio is supported by focused exploration in the established and new gold producing regions of the world. We offer a working environment that allows every employee to contribute, learn and flourish.
In Australia we own and manage the Sunrise Dam Gold Mine, and the Tropicana Gold Mine (70% AGA owned 30% Regis Resources). These are two of Western Australia’s premier gold operations, with ongoing investment and exploration taking place across both open pit and underground operations at each site.
At AGA we celebrate diversity – diversity of thought and experience is important to us. We look for people that have an abundance of willingness and are up to the challenge of making a difference. With this in mind, if you feel that you may not tick all of the boxes below but believe you have something unique to contribute to our team, we strongly encourage you to apply – let’s have the conversation.
We are now seeking an Organisational Capability Program Coordinator to join our Perth based Organisational Capability team.
The team facilitate a variety of value-adding business programs, including our Graduate Program and our Wellbeing Champion Program. Our portfolio of programs is expanding and we are now looking for a coordinator to join our team in sustaining our current programs while also transitioning project work into long-term programs.
This is a great opportunity to further your career. If you have a passion and enthusiasm for the development of people, building rapport with a variety of stakeholders and eye for details we would like to hear from you.
This is a Perth based role, with occasional site travel and attendance of evening/external events.
The role also offers the following flexibility options depending on your circumstance and preferences: Working-from-home, part-time variations, flexible hours.
- Build and maintain a network and connection with our graduate and student cohorts as well as Wellbeing Champions
- Support the execution, planning and review of the Graduate and Wellbeing Programs
- Assist guideline and policy development to inform our Talent and Wellbeing Programs
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to arrange events and significant meetings
- Coordinate and arrange graduate, wellbeing related events and represent the department at these events
- Manage the Organisational Capability annual calendar of work, relevant databases and InfoONE pages
People are at the heart of everything we do. We want you to collaborate with us, share your ideas and feel confident to challenge the status quo.
This role is suited to individuals looking to move into Organisational Capability from multiple other areas of work including Human resource, Learning and Development, Education, Business Administration.
- Have a qualification (cert/diploma/degree) relating to human resources, learning and development, organisational psychology, education, coaching or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to run and coordinate and review events from beginning to end, such as marketing campaigns, student engagements, group travel/site tours and business presentations
- A true passion and interest in people development and enjoy building rapport with graduates, students, their mentors, and managers
- The ability to navigate multiple competing priorities to arrange events and obtain participation from stakeholders and think-on your feet to manage variations and changes
- Personal drive and ability to operate with a high level of autonomy
- Have excellent data management skills in MS excel, including analysis and creating graphic reports
- Enjoy working in a team-based environment where relationships are key to our success
Culture and Benefits
Our workplace demonstrates dignity and respect for each other, we offer challenging work, highly competitive remuneration that is regularly adjusted to market conditions and career development opportunities. At AGAA we consider learning as a shared responsibility and your personal development is important to us. Your new benefits will include:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to work for an endorsed WORK180 employer
- Access to our industry-leading Wellness Program
- Active committees driving Diversity & Inclusion
- Top Tier Private Health Insurance for you and your family
- Performance Bonus and Incentive Program
- Salary sacrifice options
Our full list of benefits and why we are recognised as an Endorsed Employer for Women by WORK180 can be seen on the WORK180 website.
Recruitment Agency approaches and referrals will not be accepted for this role, all interested candidates must apply directly to be considered for any role advertised by AngloGold Ashanti Australia.