Senior Store Person
Location: Eagle Farm
Job Type: Full time
APA is a leading Australian energy infrastructure business. We own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $21 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Consistent with our purpose to strengthen communities through responsible energy, we deliver approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connect Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through our investments in electricity transmission assets. We are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
We employee more than 2000 people across Australia and know that they are the key to our success. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture, where all our people feel safe, valued, and trusted to do their best every day to deliver our vision to be world class in energy solutions.
We now have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Storeperson to join our Networks team in Eagle Farm QLD on a Permanent Fulltime basis.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Supervisor, you will be responsible for the control of the Eagle Farm Warehouse and Inventory and an integral part of the procurement process, receiving and despatching goods.
- Ensuring all stock movement is recorded and coded / allocated to the correct project & task numbers
- Allocates stock from warehouse using pick slips
- Liaise with field staff on a daily basis to distribute project equipment and stock requirements
- Liaise with suppliers on a daily basis to ensure materials are on site within the required time frames
- Accountable for receiving deliveries to the Eagle Farm Warehouse ensuring the accuracy of the delivery dockets and the items received are the same
- Demonstrated experience in stores warehousing operations.
- Forklift Licence
- “C” Class Drivers Licence
- Must be able to work well within a small group and flexible to react to change at short notice
- Medium level of computer literacy, data entry and keyboard skills and strong attention to detail
We manage and operate transmission pipelines and local distribution networks that deliver gas to around 1.4 million households and businesses across Australia.
This is an exciting time for the Networks team, we are growing and expanding with many new projects and have a strong culture of continuous improvement. We need people who are courageous, nimble and ready to make a positive impact.
Working at APA
APA is an equal opportunity employer. The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus. We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
APA provides you with access to targeted career development programs, competitive remuneration, employee benefits, work–life balance and wellbeing programs. APA also have an inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents throughout their parenting journey.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered.
Sound like your kind of career?We’d love to hear from you.
Role closes Thursday, 1 December, 2022. Ref 2946
PD is available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org