Senior Maintenance Planner
Job Type: Full time
APA is a leading Australian energy infrastructure business. We own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $21 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Consistent with our purpose to strengthen communities through responsible energy, we deliver approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connect Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through our investments in electricity transmission assets. We are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country. Our operations span every mainland state and territory in the country and we employ more than 1900 people.
Our vision is to be world class in energy solutions.
We now have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Maintenace Planner to join our Planning and Scheduling team in Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Planning Team Leader you will play a key role in the planning of field operations maintenance, and related project work activities to ensure reliability of energy supply and the safety & integrity of APA Group owned and operated Transmission assets.
- Work closely with relevant Field Operations Managers and Project Managers to ensure expectations of, and requirements of all parties are aligned.
- Work with the wider Planning and Scheduling team to implement system and process improvements, ensuring consistency of process and application
- Lead Works Management improvement projects
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Field Services, Engineering, Control Rooms, Lands and Support Services
- Contribute to the coaching and development of the Maintenance Planners and Maintenance Schedulers
- Develop Work Packages for use by Operations maintenance personnel based on National Job Plans provided by Facilities Engineering for both Planned and Corrective Maintenance.
- Trade and/or Tertiary qualification in Relevant Field – Mandatory
- Formal Maintenance Planning Advanced Trade or Post Graduate would be advantageous
- Thorough understanding of effective maintenance work management processes/practices
- Demonstrated exposure managing Master Data
- Extensive experience in Maintenance Planning roles
- Proven experience in similar industry is highly advantageous
Sound like your kind of career? We’d love to hear from you.
APA is an equal opportunity employer. The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus. We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
When you join us on this journey to success, you will have access to targeted career development programs, competitive remuneration, employee benefits, work–life balance and wellbeing programs. We are proud to offer hybrid working arrangements for our office based roles.
Role closes Sunday 4th December 2022. Role Reference 3256.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered.
APA Group is not accepting submissions from recruitment agencies for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Visit us on apa.com.au/careers