Job Type: Full time
APA is a leading Australian energy infrastructure business. We own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $22 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets.
Consistent with our purpose to strengthen communities through responsible energy, we deliver approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connect Victoria with South Australia, Tasmania with Victoria and New South Wales with Queensland through our investments in electricity transmission assets.
We are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country. Our operations span every mainland state and territory in the country and we employ more than 2,200 people.
Our vision is to be world class in energy solutions.
We now have an exciting opportunity available for a Commercial Specialist within our Commercial Support team based in Brisbane on a Full Time Permanent Contract.
Reporting to the Team Lead Commercial Support, you will work as an integral member of this highly skilled team of professionals.
- Provide business support to the development of new APA Grid functional enhancements and infrastructure changes.
- Analysis and interpretation of APA’s contractual requirements in collaboration with the Commercial Managers
- Prepare, verify and issue accurate monthly commercial contract revenue invoices.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service to APA’s customers including proactively managing customer issues, queries and concerns.
- Provide commercial support to the development of new or changing contractual requirements in APA’s Grid systems and to other internal stakeholders.
- Manage regulatory compliance and assurance tasks to ensure accurate contractual and market reporting.
- Maintain and continuously improve Commercial Support processes and procedures
- Previous experience and understanding of hydrocarbon accounting systems and processes (preferred).
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Information Systems or Commercial discipline (preferred).
- Exceptional customer service and customer orientation.
- Strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail.
- High computer proficiency, with advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Organised, proactive self-starter with the ability to think ahead.
- Able to interpret contractual agreements.
Working at APA
APA is an equal opportunity employer. The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus. We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
APA provides you with access to targeted career development programs, competitive remuneration, employee benefits, work–life balance and wellbeing programs. APA also have an inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents throughout their parenting journey.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered.
Sound like your kind of career?We’d love to hear from you.
Role closes Sunday 26th March 2023. Role Reference number 3831.
PD is available on request by emailing email@example.com